- Editor: Fu-Kuo Liu
- Executive Editor: Dean Karalekas
- Editorial Board: Tiehlin Yen, Raviprasad Narayanan, Felix Wang, Richard Hu,Lipin Tien, Laurence Lin, Aaron Jensen
Strategic Vision is a bimonthly journal published by the Center for Security Studies that examines issues and events related to security in Taiwan and in the wider region. Our goal is to provide timely and insightful analysis, opinion, and policy recommendations on topics of relevance to academics, security professionals and policymakers with a stake in understanding and interpreting events that shape the development of peace and security in the Asia-Pacific region. This English-language publication is designed to complement other periodicals published by the center, and will benefit from the existing distribution channels to reach invested policymakers and academics working in the field of cross-strait relations, regional security, and strategic studies.
- Humanitarian Aid - The Chinese Approach
- Oil Rig Crisis in SCS - China's Appetite and Riots in Vietnam
Huong Le Thu
- Xi Eyes Military Restructuring for PLA
- Chinese Spies Target Taiwan, US Secrets
- Competing Security Alliances: An Asia-Pacific Conflict Waiting to Happen?